We reserve the right from time to time to make changes to the Site, including but not limited to discontinuing, temporarily or permanently, any information or service offered by us or through the Site, with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any other party for any changes to the Site.
INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
This Site is for informational purposes only, and information on this Site should not be construed as a solicitation, offer, recommendation, advice, representation of suitability or endorsement of any security or investment, including Spectrum’s current and historical portfolio companies. No information on the Site is to be relied upon for the purpose of making investment decisions. In any event, past performance is not a guarantee of future results and it should not be assumed that results for any portfolio investment will be achieved for any other portfolio investment. Spectrum does not solicit or make its services available to the public.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION
We have the right to:
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
LIMITED RIGHT OF USE/OWNERSHIP OF CONTENTS
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Spectrum or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site
THIRD PARTY SITES AND LINKING
As a convenience to you, this Site may contain links to third party websites ("linked sites"). By accessing this Site, you acknowledge that linked sites are not under Spectrum's control, and Spectrum is not responsible for, does not make any express or implied warranties with regard to, and does not endorse the content of, or any link embedded in, any linked site, whether or not Spectrum is affiliated with the linked site's sponsor(s). You enter linked sites at your own risk.
If you have been provided with a unique user name and/or password (the “User ID”) to access parts of this Site (the “Restricted Website”), you agree to treat the User ID as confidential and not to disclose such User ID. You are responsible for all usage and activity of the Site through your User ID, including, but not limited to, any use of the Site by you or any third party using your User ID. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your User ID, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your User ID or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
The information contained in the Restricted Website may include material non-public information. It is a violation of United States securities laws for a person in possession of material non-public information concerning an issuer to purchase or sell securities of such issuer or from communicating such information to any person under circumstances in which it is reasonably foreseeable that such person is likely to purchase or sell such securities in reliance upon such information.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information we post is accurate and up-to-date at the time it is published or posted, errors and omissions may occur or some information on the Site may not be the most current information available. You alone are responsible for confirming the accuracy of any information posted to the Site. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of the Contents and we make no commitment, and disclaim any duty, to correct or update the Contents.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SPECTRUM DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SITE OR THE COTENT. SPECTRUM MAKES NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
SPECTRUM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, FUNCTIONALITY, RELIABILITY, SPEED OR DELIVERY OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENTS. BY PROCEEDING TO ACCESS THIS SITE, YOU HEREBY ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF RELYING UPON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE.
SUBMITTING CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
We do not accept responsibility for protecting any confidential or proprietary information without an express written agreement from us to do so and are under no obligation to return any information to the sender.
This Agreement has been made in and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the City and County of Boston, Massachusetts for resolution of any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of this Site.
If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion will be construed in accordance with the relevant law to as nearly as possible reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the Agreement will be enforced as written.